19 April 2010

midstride: March

5. The budget is nothing elaborate, but it features nice round numbers and makes it easy to keep track of my spending. As of the first month I was only $50 overspent. (I have found my weak spot. It is food.) The second month should be more adventurous and also easier: the car is gone and gas money need never again be paid by me! Feverish cheers of exultation, great gusts of applause, et cetera et cetera.

I fully recognize that my update for the end of March is being posted two thirds of the way through April. It would make me feel negligent, except I have four fabulous items to report, three of which were accomplished the first week of April. We are ahead, my dears. Giddy whooping, unrestrained back slapping, et cetera et cetera.

No comments:

Post a Comment